Privacy Matters at Meridian
Caring about your financial wellbeing is our priority as is your privacy. We respect your privacy and provide protection of your personal information because we’re dedicated to delivering value to our Members. That’s our commitment to privacy in providing you with the financial services you need.
We safeguard the personal and financial information of our Members, employees and other individuals. We have established related policies and procedures. Our employees understand the importance of the policies and procedures and follow them carefully. Meridian has a designated Privacy Officer who is accountable for monitoring the collection and security of personal information.
Whether you choose to deal with Meridian online, over the telephone or in person, we follow rigorous security procedures to protect your information and transactions against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and misuse.
When it comes to your privacy, you can be assured that
- We will respect your privacy choices
- We will use your personal information in a manner consistent with applicable laws
- We will be open with you about how we use and protect your information
We will not
- Collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent, except where required by law
- Sell your personal information to third parties
- Contact Meridian’s Privacy Officer
- Meridian has a designated Privacy Officer who is accountable for monitoring the collection and security of personal information. The Privacy Officer also handles your inquiries about privacy and how Meridian uses your information.
You can contact Meridian’s Privacy Officer through Meridian’s Contact Centre toll-free at 1-866-592-2226 (ask for the “Privacy Officer”) or at 905-988-4042 ext 2057
You may also contact the Privacy Officer in writing as follows:
By Mail: Meridian
Attention: Privacy Officer
75 Corporate Park Drive St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3W3
By Phone: 905-988-4042 ext 2057
By Fax: 905-988-1521
By Email: email@example.com
By Online comment card: www.meridiancu.ca/giveusyourfeedback
For more information on Privacy & Security, please visit: