Meridian Newmarket has a lot of experience with small business owners in a ton of verticals. When you choose us for your small business partner, your dedicated Business Account Manager will work closely with you to fully understand your business. Together you can choose from market-leading rates plus a full suite of competitive business products and services. Best of all, when you choose Meridian Newmarket many key decisions are made at the branch level. That’s how we make small business feel big.
Introducing our Online Banking for Small Business Members!
We are excited to launch a new Online Banking service to meet the needs of your small business.
Now you can access both your personal and business products and services through one login, delegate authority to staff and access business banking transactions such as CRA tax payments.
Bank with ease – whether you are at home or on the go.
New features allow you to do more
Take advantage of these new features that will make online banking for your small business even more convenient:
- Switch between business and personal services with a single login
- Allows access for two business owners and a third employee who will have limited access
- Make CRA payments easily – schedule payments as soon as the next business day, or weeks or months in advance
Enjoy expanded digital access:
- Transact from anywhere at any time using your Smartphone
- Send funds quickly and securely with Interac® e-Transfer. Learn more.
- Deposit cheques remotely with Deposit Anywhere™. Learn more.
- Enjoy a new experience in Small Business Online Banking.
We keep it simple. See how easy it is to bank online by using our Online Demos.
Meridian Newmarket Helps You Take Care Of Business!
As your financial business partner, we’ll help set you on a path to sustainable success. As a business owner, we know your eye is focused on the long-term success of your business. Profit, growth and sustainability are among the most important business objectives for any company. But growing a business takes a different set of financial tools at every stage.
We’ll help you get there step-by-step. We’ll also help you look and plan ahead to avoid some of the missteps that can occur in the growth stages. Knowing how to recognize the warning signs can help you stay the course.
In partnership with Credential Financial Strategies, Meridian is pleased to offer:
- Employee benefits
- Group retirement savings
- Key person coverage
- Creditor protection planning
- Business overhead expense plan
- Investment planning
- Tax planning
- Business continuation planning
- Business succession planning
- Insurance planning for professionals